Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A place rarely spoken of where you can take her.

I know, some of you may have read a dozen articles about “where to take her”, but trust me, the place I’m going to suggest is far from being talked about in any guide or article you’ve read.
This place is so full of conversation opportunities and humor nuggets, I’ve been there many times and I’ve never run out of subject to discuss.
This place is an “antique shop”.
Dahh, it’s so obvious, yet I dare anyone of you to point me to an article that dealt with it.
Your strategy is simple:
Call in for a date, don’t give her a clue about where you are taking her, just drive her there, using this way, women go nuts for surprises and she will totally love the fact that you’ve made an effort and not thinking of taking her to a boring , usual place like a restaurant or movie.
Women are very sensitive about thoughtful small gestures like this.
There is a catch you should avoid at any cost.
There are some shops that offer very few items  and even worse, there are ones where the owner is so eager to get a sale that he’ll be following you to explain each item’s origins and characteristics …
It’s obvious that in both settings, your conversation opportunities are highly reduced.
So, my advice is: take sometimes alone, go visit some shops and look for one you’ll feel comfortable in.
After you take her there, invite her for a walk.
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/How-To-Attract-Women-Body-language-to-attract-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment