Monday, November 1, 2010

A nonverbal technique

I’ve more than once tried to find tricks that would leave women speechless, to my great distress, it never worked.
I’ve found out that there are no such tricks.
What I’ve really found are some things I could project with my body language that made me irresistible to many women.
One of these is a body language technique I use to demonstrate confidence and character.
It’s not a “one move technique”, it’s a combination.
The major part is facial and the other part is related to the body posture.
So, what’s this technique that will convey confidence to women?
It’s a formula to be exact:
Eye contact + gentle smile + open body language + relaxed posture = projecting confidence.
You can try it now.
Stand near a mirror and visualize yourself interacting with a woman. Close your eyes and do it for two minutes, then open your eyes, face yourself, relax your shoulders and facial muscle, look into your eyes deeply and start talking to the mirror.
I know this will seem pretty strange, but believe me, I’ve don’t it lots of times and I’ve build up my confidence using it.
Plus the act of visualizing your self interacting with a woman will help tremendously fight shyness.
Our unconscious mind can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not.
By visualizing the situation, you make your unconscious mind accustomed to dating situations.
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/How-To-Attract-Women-Learn-to-attract-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment