Thursday, November 4, 2010

An advice to indoor people

Are you one of them, you like to hang out by yourself, play computer games, rarely socialize and only have one or two friends?
Good, I’m glad you came to this page.
I was like that too and it never helped me in my life and with women in particular.
The moments I went outside each week could be counted on one hand. I couldn’t tell the inside of a club because I’ve never been there; I didn’t want to go outside, it wasn’t my natural habitat.
There is nothing more destructive to your romantic life than this issue.
You have to get it handled.
How did I get out of this?
I followed the advice of a friend of mine.
“Always say yes to outing opportunities”
That was his advice.
So for months, whenever a friend invited me out, even if I had some “work” to get done, I would change and go out with him and I know that it would suck, but I would do it anyway.
After some times, I was really hooked on it, I found that I couldn’t stay indoors for long.
I had to go out and be with my many friends now.
Being an indoor guy is of no help to you, and you must be aware that it’s not your natural state.
We are social beings; we need other people to feel good.
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/Attract-beautiful-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment