Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ten signs a woman is attracted to you

Ten signs a woman is attracted to you

These signs are going to tell you immediately if a woman is attracted to you or not.

Use them every time you are dating a woman or even approaching her.

These signs are your guarantee that you are not wasting time or energy with any woman.

Let’s be honest, why would you approach, date and commit to someone who isn’t interested in you?

I don’t think it will be a good idea.

1.The first sign a woman is attracted to you is that she will look at you.

I can assure you that this sign alone will save you weeks of “trying” and will give you a very clear idea of what the woman is feeling towards you.

And the great thing about it is that it is very easy to notice.

Here is how:

Whenever you talk to her, she will be looking at your direction.

I was once dating this amazing woman, she was a total bomb, I was charmed and seduced!

However, I’d always notice something about her: she was never looking directly at me, whenever I was talking to her or even when she was talking to me, she’d look either at the ground or slightly to people or the background.

Indeed, some days later, she left.

Be ready to leave if you see this one, because she is planning on doing it.

2.The second sign to look for is her eye contact with you

Does she keep her eye contact with you?

If she does, it’s a bad sign!

It’s quite surprising to most guys to know that when a woman isn’t looking directly at your eyes, this means that she is interested.

Don’t fight this one or resist it, just accept that if she talks to you and doesn’t keep looking at your eyes for a long time, it’s a good sign.

She will be doing this: she looks into your eyes and then she will look down.

If you notice this, then congrats, you’ve done great.

3.The third sign that she is attracted to you is she will be talking about future things to do.

This sign only applies when you are already dating her or when she is already talking to you ( a friend at work for example).

She would bring up subjects of movies she wants to see, foods she would like to try and even countries she wants to visit.

This implies one thing: she trusts you and would like to see you more.

4.The fourth sign and probably the most revealing one is her pupils will dilate.

It sounds so scientific and “voodoo” but I assure you, you are going to notice it when it happens.

Whenever she is looking at you, her eyes will seem to get bigger.

That’s the easiest thing to notice.

This sign is absolute, in other words, she can’t fake it.

It’s her body reacting positively to you; her body wants to get more information about you.

This is the most revealing sign that she’s interested in you.

5.The fifth sign is she brings you food.

I don’t know about you, but I’m always hungry and I’ll always eat when I find food :)

If a woman brings you food, anything delicious, it will mean this: she wants to take care of you because she likes you.

It doesn’t matter if it’s coffee, tea or even a tiny small candy, if she does, then, again, congrats, you did well.

6.The sixth sign she fancies you is she will be trying to make you jealous.

Here is the deal:

Why a woman would try to make you jealous??

It’s because she wants to fire you up to take the initiative and become her man.

I don’t want to sound scientific or strange, but I’ve dated a lot of women from different cultural background and they will all do the same if they like me, even if I was in a relationship with them, they’d do this to make me “more” interested.

7.The seventh sign a woman is attracted to you is that she will talk a lot.

Yes, she will give you a headache!

And it’s a good thing too :)

Women like to talk, but unlike what most guys would think, they only like to talk to guys and people they like.

If you notice her always talking to you and seeming to be comfortable with you more than the other guys, it will mean that she likes you and finds peace with you, in other words, she feels secure when she is with you.

8.The eight sign is that she will tease you.

We guys do it a lot when we like a woman, we will tease her a lot.

We tend to not notice that women too will tease us a lot when they like us.

So, tease and be ready to be teased by her.

9.The ninth one is that she will call you stupid names

One woman, my actual girlfriend, would always call me “fatso” when I’m with her.

At first I didn’t like it, but then I noticed one strange thing: she would call me that when she was very affectionate and in a good mood.

And I also noticed something else, she would call me by my name Noah when she is angry or jealous!

It’s a strange thing, but when I asked my friends about it, they all confirmed that women would “spoil” their men with cute stupid names when they feel affectionate and great with them.

One guy my friend knew prevented his wife from cheating on him by the use of this little sign.

He noticed that his wife was not calling him by a nickname she liked to use on him, he heard of this sign and immediately took action.

He found out that she got bored of him and one guy at her gym was picking her up, she didn’t cheat, but she confessed to him that she was tempted to do so.

Luckily for him, he was intelligent enough to understand the importance of this little sign.

10.And the tenth sign is that she will touch you.

I don’t like to fill in a post with rubbish, all these signs really work and are the ones I’ve used over and over, off course, you are going to find hundreds of other signs on the internet, but these ones are the best.

So, the tenth sign a woman is attracted to you is that she will be very physical with you.

My girlfriend would always grab my hair and pull it strongly, she would provoke little stupid fights or even poke me and run away, she will touch me in the kitchen on my arm if she wants to get something …

Women like to be touched and they will touch you too if they like you.

Keep this in mind: she will be very physical with you when she likes you.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment