Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Attract woman using pheromones

Attract woman using pheromones
Yes, you can attract women using pheromones but you will need these three essential tips to do it right.
I've said it before in a previous post: you can attract women using pheromones; by the way, the article has been read now by hundreds of people, it's called a drug to attract women.
If you don't believe this or think that it's science fiction, I assure you it does excite and it works, however, before we discuss what brand to use and how to use it, I'm going to say this another time, for repetition sake:
Women aren't idiots!!!!!!
OH, I feel so much better now.
I've said this because most guys out there will think that if they spray some stuff over them, women are going to be attracted to them like iron to a magnet.
It doesn't work this way, women will certainly feel something special about a guy wearing pheromones, but they will certainly discredit it if they see that the guy is terribly unattractive.
So, before I can show you what brands to use, you will first need to know these three very simple tips to really attract women with pheromones, let's begin.
  • The first tip is: never use pheromones as your secret weapon
I must confess something first.
For a very long time in my life, I was a loser with women, and thought that if only I would learn that one great trick about seducing a hot woman and attracting them, I would be great.
Well, apparently, one trick isn't enough to seduce and attract women, I'm sure you've already found this out before.
So, what you will need to understand from this tip is that you should never neglect yourself and you outer appearance, in other words: if you look like a pig, and think that by spraying some chemical stuff, you would attract women, you are wrong.
The reality is that women are very complicated, you know this too, I'm sure, and they are really very picky and have many conditions for you to meet to become attractive to them.
So, work on yourself to become a better man and pheromones will give you a nice push.
  • The second essential tip to make pheromones work at attracting women to you is never put them in your genital area.
I know, I know, I'm sounding very gross!!
But from the last email a guy has sent me about my other article about the same subject, he explained to me that he did this and got some rush and some issues in that "all essential" area.
So, for your own safety, stay away from either applying cologne there or pheromones, just avoid it and you will be fine.
So, if you can't put pheromones on your thing, where can you put them???
I know, very important question.
The simple answer is in areas which are naturally smelly in us humans.
Do you know what the smelliest part of our body is?
No, not the mouth, it's the armpit.
I really can't explain this situation, but here is the thing, do as other successful people have done.
I'm only reporting facts.
I've searched over hundreds of articles and discussions in forums and groups and this is what most "experts" would advise you to do: put some in your armpit and you will attract chicks.
You can put some in your arms, hands and neck, but in my opinion, the neck and the armpit are the best areas.
  • The third tip is: try to have some descent cologne to go with it.
Have you ever smelled those synthetic pheromones?
I still remember my first time; it was magic, I nearly pucked!!!
Well, you may smell attractive to a hot woman, but to the taxi driver, the doorman, the waiter, the guy sitting near you… you will smell like a pig.
Please, put some great cologne to cover that C-R-A-P-Y smell!
These are the three essential tips you should take into consideration, now, let's see the best brand to get and try: 














This is the one I've heard so many good things about, go ahead, order it and try it for yourself and watch the diference.

4 comments:

  1. very nice info of your's, this would be great for our customer...anyways…i am author of Pheromore.com. Pheromones to attract women is also available for getting the best result. For More Information about pheromones to attract women Visit : Pheromore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! Will give this info to my brother. :)

    pheromones attract women

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article of this blog is so well.Human pheromones are chemicals that are produced in the skin that are released into the air and are capable of being sensed by other people. Some of these chemicals, when sensed by a person of the opposite sex, can create a sexual attraction to the person giving off the pheromones.

    For further information visit
    pheromones to attract women

    ReplyDelete