Monday, November 15, 2010

Law of Attraction and dating

Usually, i don’t believe in metaphysics a lot, I’m more of a concert guy. I like what is scientific and proven through lab experiments and other scientific work.
This is the reason why you are going to notice in my writing a lot of concert knowledge, for example, I have never talked about karma and spiritual energy…
However, lately, I was searching for something related to the low of attraction, in physics, and I’ve found what I can call a rather surprising article.
What Are Law Of Attraction Secrets?
It’s dealing with the low of attraction, not the type of low I was looking for, but the one related to abundance and universal energy.
I’ve said that I didn’t believe in it, but this article was very neat in explaining how this works, at least from the author perspectives.
What I like the most about it is the references it draws to an idea I’ve discussed many times, both in my website and blog, which is:
If you wait for things to happen to you, they won’t! You have to take action immediately. If you are more interested in finding how this will work for you and your dating life, I highly advice you to give it a look and tell me what do you think.
Do you believe in “the low of attraction”?

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment