Monday, November 15, 2010

The meaning of funny

I don’t mean funny in the “telling jokes and appear funny”.
What I mean by funny is “being funny with women in the right way”
So, what’s the right way to be funny with woman?
I’ve been asking this question for a long time, and I’ve written a blog post about it, but I feel that I didn’t do it much good.
I received some questions from readers telling me that they don’t know how to be funny around woman.
Here is the sequel to my previous post:
To be funny with women in the right way take a combination of things:
They are: be challenging, be funny, and exhibit the appropriate body language.
Be challenging:
And I mean by it talking about subjects very few men will talk about while dating, like sexual tension.
If you are going to talk with her about the weather, old people and animals then forget it, that’s no funny.
To be funny with women, you have to deal with sexual tension.
For example, you said something and she tell you:   “yeah, I like it”
You can then have an astonished look on your face and tell her that she has a very negative influence on you.
You will start noticing something very strange, women will start playing this game with you and simple situations will become highly humorous.
By being funny I mean learning how humor works.
Explore this subject deeply. My advice is to read funny writings watch and listen to funny shows and most importantly hang around funny people.
For the body language part.
This is truly the most challenging part.
What you are saying may be extremely funny, but the way you convey it may tell a totally different story.
Pay special attention to your facial expressions, they are the number one conveyers of mood, watch funny people, how their faces look and copy them.
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/Art-of-attracting-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment