Friday, November 5, 2010

An interesting topic

Recently, I’ve published a post about what to talk about with women and i thought that it would be a nice idea to add one of my favourite topics to discuss.
Wait no more, my favourite topic with women is : “people”
First, let me explain something very important, I’ve mentioned it before and it’s often misunderstood:
Women are people oriented, they like to talk about what’s happening to them, what issues they have in their lives and what drama are they in.
In other words, women are very sociable and crave social gossiping.
So why not use it to your advantage.
I have used it many times and let me tell you one thing, in all my life I’ve never found a woman uninterested in this topic.
So, how can you take advantage of this?
When you feel your conversation is heading to a dead silence, start asking her questions about her friends and their drama.
At first, you must do a lot of questioning and rephrasing, in other words, you have to be an active listener, but once she gets started you are in for a long ride.
Ask her about her opinions of something a friend of you did.
Exploit the fact that women love to give relationships advice.
Use your imagination.

2 comments: