Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to Attract Women on Dating Sites

I was site discovering for inspiration about a subject i wanted to write about, and I've made a nice discovery.

It’s an article about online dating. I've been asked to give some advice about online dating and how to succeed in it.

i must be frank with you, my experience in online dating is very limited, I’ve tried it for sometimes and got a pretty decent success, but i rapidly shifted my attention.

Anyway, this is quite an interesting find.

What I’ve liked the most about this article is the fact that the author mentioned a very interesting thing.

Most guys consider women on dating sites as something else, rather than human being, I’m not sure where this is coming from, the author made a very good point: they are women!

I won’t give you all the details, go ahead and read it all, then come back and tell me what do you think.

http://usaeu.net/2010/11/how-to-attract-women-on-dating-sites/

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment