Monday, October 18, 2010

In my opinion, it's the most attractive thing about a man

No it’s not the hair, the moustache or …
It’s totally something different.
As I’ve wrote it over and over, women aren’t like men, and if you don’t get this idea from the beginning, your romantic life is left to chance (which is terrible).
So, for example, men emphasise on the looks then the personality, don’t negate it , we all do it in some way, however, women put enormous emphasis on the personality and then comes the looks , and to tell you the truth, they don’t particularly focus on the looks we men look for, they are more details oriented.
So, what’s that thing that is so irresistible to women?
It is having a life of your own.
So simple and yet so powerful.
Women have told me this over and over; they reported stories like the following:
‘I called him in the middle of the night, told him I needed to see him and some 30 minutes later he was at my door’s steps.”
“I so hate it when he did it.”
It’s one of women’s mysteries that you should be aware of.
Never be around her for too long, especially during the first dates.
Have a life of your own, forget about her, be with your friends, parents, pets…
If she asks you to join her and you are busy, tell her so and give her this great line:
“I’m busy now, I’ll be free at … can we meet then?”
This line alone will turn any woman on; it tells all the right stuff about you.
It says implicitly:
“I have a life of my own, you can’t command me, I am the one to set the time, and I am the man”
http://howtoattractwomenhelp.com/

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment