Monday, October 18, 2010

What kind of humour women like?

I know that many of you have asked this question after a girl looked at one of your jokes as if you’ve told her the death of someone dear to her.
I confess, it happened to me many times and no matter how good the joke was, few attractive women would like it!!
This drove me nuts, I hated it. I went and learnt an entire joke section on a website, in vain, no use, they would hate me more for telling them.
I did some research and I couldn’t find a solution!!
I was desperate. Then, I saw a friend of mine saying something totally lame and four women went insane around him, one of them couldn’t breathe by the way she was laughing.
After staring at them like a fool for half an hour, I waited for my friend to be alone and talked him to tell me his joke.
He did, I went to another girl, told the joke, got nearly slapped!!!!
What I s wrong with me????
I was now officially miserable. I had no idea what to do.
My friend phoned me later that night to see what my results were. I told him what happened and he started laughing hysterically.
I knew I was made a fool of , but learning was to be made from this.
He then told me the most interesting thing I’ve heard about humour:
It’s not the what, it’s the how.
It’s not what I’ve told them that got them furious at me; it was how I told it.
Back then, when I said something funny, I was the first person to start laughing at my own jokes, I laughed so hard and would look at people to lough with me.
This wasn’t working at all.
Now, I don’t tell jokes, and I don’t advice you to do it. I am simply being funny+confident by the way I use my word and body language.
http://howtoattractwomenhelp.com/

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment