Thursday, August 11, 2011

make women chase you

A secret that will make women chase you
Do you want to know how to make women call you three times an hour, chase you in places you go to, ask you out ….?
I'm sure you do, if you don't, please go watch some cartoons.
This secret is pretty obvious to most guys when they think about it for a long time, however most would never do.
What they do instead is the very opposite of it.
So, what's the secret?
It's being high status.
You become a high status dude and any woman you meet and interact with will go crazy about you from the very first moments.
In this post, I'll discuss two things to start doing today that would make you a hundred times more attractive and you are probably not doing any one of them right now.
  • The very first one is not seeking approval.
I have to tell you a secret first, I was advising guys to work on their body language, posture, techniques … and I totally neglected what's most important than them all combined.
This came to me like a total surprise.
I was with a friend in a coffee having some good time, two girls were sitting next to us, they were very ok and not my type, however, my friend wanted to go talk to one of them, I had to make some sacrifices for the sake of this friendship, I went with him.
My friend isn't someone who doesn't know what to do with women, he has courage and some nice experience, but he misses the targets most of the time.
I told him to keep his posture straight and to look her right in the eyes.
He did and it didn't work.
Why?
Because from the first moment he sat next to her, he told her that he liked her and he did it while leaning backward and smiling too much; it looked so fake to all of us.
I wasn't interested at all in the other girl and to my friend's surprise she was touching my arm and my hand, joking with me asking me about who I am and what I do …., she was ridiculous, the more she leaned on me, the more I told her to get herself together and have some strong character and to act like a woman.
She gave me her number and nearly begged me to call her, rest assured, I didn't!
My friend got nothing.
The trick here about status is that you have to never think of the other woman, always think of yourself, if your mind starts playing the BS tape about how you should not make yourself unlikable and that you should tell her so and so and do so and so, bit*h slap yourself!
Really do it, really, experiment now, and write in a comment how much you liked bit*h slapping yourself :)
  • The other thing I want to talk about related to status with women is your needs and wants.
When I was interacting with that girl in the coffee, I had already in my mind that I'm only doing it for the sake of my friend and that I'm already in a relationship so I need to stay away from this BS.
To the girl, this looked so hot because I didn't care about her nor begged her to be attracted to me, like the five hundred guys who tried to talk to her that week, what she saw was a guy who is good looking and not caring about her.
Trust me, this will turn any woman on and she will start trying to make you feel attracted to her.
Don't seek approval from any one, neither women nor guys.
Have it in your mind that you do not need a girlfriend, you do not need a wife, you do not need her, she is the winner in this situation if you accept her and chose her, you are totally gold to women and the bad thing is that you don't know it.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment