Friday, August 12, 2011

How to always win with women

How to always win with women
How to win with them when they try to get you down and make you suffer?
This is what you are going to discover, a simple solution, a two letters word.
Let's begin by this famous old saying: women are bitc*es!
Yes, that's the saying most guys I know have always told me from the moments I had my first few hairs in my moustache!
Nearly all guys I know will think like this or in a variant of it: women are this, women are that….
So, I thought about it for a very long time and I know what is causing this.
Do you know what's causing this?
It's lack of knowledge.
When you don't know how to make a windows computer work, you will damn Microsoft and every product Microsoft makes and you will probably think of buying a mac even if they are way trickier than windows.
That's the reality; we always blame external things and would rarely put the "blame" on ourselves.
I really hate the word blame, what I like better is responsibility.
Especially weak guys, they would never think of themselves as the real cause of their problems.
This is the reason why you are going to see so many divorces.
I've once heard in a cassette program about a wife who always asked her husband to talk to her and to discuss what's going on with their marriage and her lack of love.
He always ignored her and when she faced him with his issues he'd tell her that she is forcing the subject on him and it's not a good time to discuss it because he is going to work, gym, see friends …
One day, he came to an empty house and what do you think he said to himself?
Yes, "that bit*h didn't tell me what's wrong, she left me", "why? Why me? I gave her everything…!)
You know the drill.
Nearly all your issues are your responsibility and you have to face them one day or another.
I like this saying a lot: My actions write my destiny.
Now, let's talk about the two letters words I've told you about and how to use it.
To always win with women, you need to be ready to say to her: no
Yes, no is the magic word that will get you high results with women every time.
How is that possible?
When you are faced with an issue woman and you know that if you tolerated it from her, she will give you hell some later time or nag you or not be nice to you, you need, in fact, you have an obligation to tell her no.
That's very simple; women need to see that you have a personality and character when with them.
Here is the things guys: don't think that "no" is a magic solution, you need first to build your character and personality before you can say true "no".
Otherwise it will appear so fake and not truly yourself.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment