Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two things all nice guys do

Two things all nice guys do
Have you noticed this lately?
All my blog posts seem to revolve around the theme of nice guy/ bad boy?
It's not something haphazard, in fact for the last weeks, I've been thinking about what made a difference in my life related to women and dating and what I could see is this nice boy bad boy thing.
This is what has really helped me jump start my romantic life.
I won't lie to you, I was terrible when it came to women a few years ago, I couldn't get a date to save my life, all my girlfriends didn't pass the three days limit and I was frustrated with this situation all the time.
I was too much of a good boy, I let women throw tantrums at me and I tolerated every possible behavior from them without ever daring to show my bad boy side.
The shift came when I started reading dating materials and advise, I knew that I needed to change something and that something was to become more of a bad boy.
And one of the things I was advised to do was to look at these two things I always did with women and that were killing all my chances of success with them.
Here is the first one:
  • A great desire to please others.
I've always wanted others to look at me and to tell me that I was a great guy.
I don't know about this feeling and where it came from, according to Dr. Nathaniel Branden, it got its roots in my childhood; anyway, I've always wanted others to approve of me.
This is what would happen usually:
I'd approach a girl, start a conversation with her and immediately I will put too many efforts into pleasing her and becoming the "best" possible guy for her.
The result was that I was alone all the time, not most of the time, but all the time.
She would look in the ground and think of any excuse to run away.
Now, what I do with women is this:
I look at them from a distance, I don't approach them, I look again, have a little confident arrogant look on my face and I approach them.
I start talking as if they were people I already know, I tease them and tell them that they didn't have the b**** to approach me, so I did it instead of them.
We would share a laugh or two and then I'd go away, not asking them for their number or name.
If I find a woman attractive, I'd come back and get her digits, if she is boring or predictable, I'd ignore her.
  • The second thing all nice guys will do is that they'll want to please women.
They will never think of saying something offending to her or criticizing her for something.
This one is pretty close to the last one; however, there is one crucial difference, in this one, the guy will lean forward a lot.
For example, you see a great looking girl and you think to yourself that she is simply perfect and you'd daydream about her the whole evening while thinking what would your life look like if you've got a gorgeous woman like her in your arms….
This is too bad as you are going to put too many powers in her hands.
A great thing to do would be to look at that great looking women, approach her, start talking to her and immediately tease her about her looks.
"Wow, one of your legs is hairier than the other one, were you in a hurry?"
This will sound so rude, but trust me, it delivers the message nicely to the woman that you aren't afraid of her and that you are going to be teasing her all the time you meet her, you won't kiss her *** as 99% of the guys will do.
It's very attractive for women.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment