Saturday, August 13, 2011

How to make yourself look stupid with women
By paying too much!
That's all, I hope you liked this post and come tomorrow for a new tip :)
Yes, that's the best advice I can give you on this topic of being stupid with women, so let's develop it a little and see what we can get from this little discussion.
How come that paying for women will get you in trouble? Isn't this what we saw in movies and TV and what our moms, church people, president, actors, father, teacher ….. all said about women?
Yes, that's what they will tell you about dealing and being with women: take her out sometimes, buy her dinner, take her see a movie….
The truth is that paying for women from the very first start is a great mistake that's going both to cost you money and your dignity and character.
You see, when you first meet a woman, she wants to test you and see whether you are a man or a pussy (little cat).
If you are a pussy (I like this word, I don't know why!) she will feel disgust in her guts and will never consider you again for the role of her man.
Why?
Because she has already got one (at home, a kitten mind you, you pervert, how dare you think of me this way!).
No, not really, because she has something inside of her called a "cave woman".
You see, even with our high technology and satellites, computers, McDonalds … we are still primitive inside, we didn't evolve much.
We are still 5000 years old.
And women too are 5000 years old.
Now, think about this idea for a moment: imagine you were in the times of the cave men, somewhere near the caves of Lascaux in France.
How would you treat a woman you want to have kids with?
Ask her out, call her four times a day with a stone telephone, take her to a fancy place where they serve very appetizing rhino…
Of course no, at that time you were either dead or looking for food.
You'd see her, look her right in the eyes, go to her and ask her family to be with her.
That's the ancient rules that are still working in most cultures today.
For example, in Egypt, a guy who is interested in building a family will see a beautiful women, look her right in the eyes (in order to express his mating desires), ask her parents for permission to meet her and would never take her to a fancy restaurant, he would take her to a nice coffee and see what she has in her mind, if he doesn't like her, he will say thanks and go his own way.
That's what you should be doing too.
I've had hundreds of interesting women revolving around me the moment I choose to apply this in my romantic life.
Think like a cave man and you will have more dates than any rock star you see on TV.
Never take her out and pay dearly for her, she will not like you and she will have a very destructive mindset towards you: he will pay for me.
What I do is this: I see a woman I'm interested in, I approach her, I let her know from my body language that I'm interested sexually in her and not as friends, I call her to fix a date, I take her somewhere I go usually, I order green tea for both of us and I ask her about herself and her family.
She will give me reasons to go on with her or dump her, I'm the one that decides.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment