Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The greatest perfume to seduce women

The greatest perfume to seduce women
This is the best perfume to seduce women, if you don't already have it, you don't really know the chances you are missing with women.

I've already written a post about the best perfumes to seduce women, but then I thought to myself that the selection was too broad and I've written about four perfumes.

It was a bit vague and many people complained that most of them were really expensive and that they would like me to choose only one for them.

Here it is, the best perfume to attract and seduce women.

It's a bit expensive and it's only available now on eBay, the last time I checked amazon and other retail stores, I couldn't find it.

In my last post, I've written about 1 Million by Paco Rabanne for Men , it's great and it should be in your possession, if it's not, get it as soon as possible, but there is one perfume which is the best of all and no other one will beat it when it comes to seducing women.

It's Marc Jacobs for Men .

I don't know why and how they do it, but whenever I put some and I go to a party or a club, women will start asking me all over the place about "the smell".

Marc Jacobs for Men is great but if you really want to add some great advantage to your smell, you really should add this tip:

Go get yourself some fruity scented hair creams.

These creams are not made to be used as a perfume, but they are very aromatic and most women would notice a fruity smell very rapidly.

The one I like to use all the time is Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus , really fantastic and will get you some very favorable comments from women.

I also like to use a peachy cream sometimes, it's fantastic too.

All in all, if you put on Marc Jacobs for men and use some hair cream with a fruity aroma, it will get you tons of great comments and a lot of women will truly notice you first and even come up to you and ask you about the smell.
Marc Jacobs is the best perfume to seduce women hands down; no other one will beat it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your description..I can almost smell it. U think this seductive perfume looks like pheromone cologne. :)

    ReplyDelete