Friday, July 22, 2011

make a woman want you

Things to say to make a woman want you

Don't know what to say to make a woman want you?? Why not use these four phrases, they are fantastic at making her desire you and feel something for you.
In the past, I was very curious about romance and romantic stories, I would read that this guy said this to this girl and she fell madly in love with him and even run away with him because he screamed in the village center "I LOVE YOU"…
What a BS!
I've tried it; yes, I did, I've screamed like an idiot at a McDonalds "I LOVE (I don't want to write her name here)".
She looked strangely at me and run away while the employees kept laughing at what I did, hopefully, it was 9 AM and very few people were present.
Well, I don't want you to experience the same with women, this is the reason why I'm going to give you four things to say to a woman that are going to make her feel stuff for you, she will be attracted to you.
  • The first thing is a well-placed compliment
I've said it before: complements are bad; they are terrible at attracting women.
If you don't believe this, just think of the last time you said one to a girl, what happened?
Yes, she didn't care!
Well, the usual compliments no longer work with women, they became desensitized about them.
It's the truth, every time I see a good looking women passing near me, I hear a lot of guys throwing compliments at her while she simply ignores them and walks away.
The kind of compliment you should use instead is a quality compliment, not a cheap and general one like: "you are so beautiful".
No, it needs to be something personal to her that probably no one ever said to her.
Here is an example and a little story:
A woman once told me how she fell in love with her husband, he was working near her desk and she handed him a report she just typed, he examined it and came later to her desk, he looked at her eyes and told her:
"I really like the way my files smell when you revise them"
Apparently, she was using a rose extract as a perfume that he grandmother gave her.
To make her feel something for you, don't ever be general with a compliment, be as specific as possible and don't compliment her outer looks either, it's a direct way to be categorized with the other losers.
  • The second thing to say to make a woman want you is: nagging her
Yes, nagging a woman is a great way to make you stand from the crowd.
I've learned this technique from a very fantastic dating coach.
I was sitting with him in a pastry shop, the waitress came with a beautiful chocolate cake, I took mine and said the usual "thanks", he looked at her, looked at his cake, and made a frowny face while saying "do you call this a cake".
To my surprise, the waitress kept looking at him and he cracked a smile to which she giggled!!
I was shocked; he is a master at nagging women.
Don't think that I'm advising you to become a brut with women, they must be respected.
What I'm advising you to do is to start playing with them and be different from the other boring/predictable guys.
It's the best way to be special to her.
At the end of the day, she want remember me or any other customer who told her "thanks", what she will definitely remember is the guy who teased her.
  • The third thing is: a question
I'm not talking about personal things her, like "where do you live?" and "how old are you?".
What I'm talking about her is an opinion question.
Women love to say their opinions and want to talk about themselves, in fact, who doesn't!
So, the best type of questions I've found is something like this:
"Who do you think cheat more, men or women?"
"I've heard that women like dominant guys, is it true?'

It has to hold emotional value to the women.
  • The fourth thing to say to a woman to make her want you is: nothing
This is probably my favorite one.
Sometimes, I'm very lazy, I don't want to make a lot of efforts, so I just sit, relax and let her do the talking.
What does usually happen?
She would start talking hesitantly, and then she would open the flood gate and talk about everything she has on her mind.
When we are done, she would usually look at me as if she found Mr. Right and she would thank me for a lovely evening and tell all her girlfriends about how wonderful and great talker I am.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment