Wednesday, July 27, 2011

getting rid of approach anxiety

A Jedi trick to getting rid of approach anxiety
Here is a trick I've just learned to make you get rid of that gut feeling you get when you want to approach a woman.
Have you ever had this feeling where you don't know what to do and you feel like all your body is becoming paralyzed when you want to approach a woman, especially a beautiful one?
I had that feeling too and the strange thing is that no matter what I've learned and what I've told my mind, it would never stop.
It would repeat whenever I see a great looking girl I want to talk to!!
We call this the approach anxiety.
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
So, I won't make this a very long post, here is the best technique to get rid of this anxiety:
You bread in and bread out!!
I know, I know, you already y know this technique and you think that I'm a loser for mentioning it here!
No, I'm not; you don't know the specificity of this technique.
Most people who have taught us the breading technique don't know how to do it too.
So, here is what I've learned:
You bread in normally, it should be a deep breath and when you want to bread out, you close your eyes and imagine that you are expelling all your negative emotions with your exhales.
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about here, this technique alone will double your success with women, guaranteed.
Just try it and you are certainly going to see the difference from the third breath.
So, no more approach anxiety, next time you see yourself feeling terrible when you want to go talk to a girl, simply hide from her and do this new breathing technique, you will appear so confident and self-assured that most girls would not reject you.
The only thing you need to do here is to know how to approach a girl, this can be learned by reading this article: approaching women

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment