Monday, May 30, 2011

Women will respect you if you respect yourself first

This advice was given to me by a very old man in a foreign language.
It’s the truth.
I was in another area of the country I live in and a man came to me and started asking me about my profession and what I did for a living.
I didn’t know that guy nor have seen him before, he just come out of the blue and started talking to me.
When I told him that I was helping guys with women and giving advices to men, he told me this advice.
I know, this sound really crazy, but it’s the absolute truth.
He didn’t use the same exact words; it’s just a translation of his.
I think that he meant this too.
I’ve been an advocate of men first growing inner game and then attracting women.
There are so many guys focusing on techniques and ready-to-use materials.
However, when it comes the time to do the techniques, they are going to do them totally wrong and it will show that they are weak.
The first inner game trick you need to master is to respect yourself.
This is the first element you will have to get control over, if you do it, success with women will be very easy.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment