Friday, November 19, 2010

You can only build character trough interaction with others.

Do not fall in this trap!!
I can still remember the first months of my life learning how to attract women.
I was very overwhelmed by the learning materials I had in my desk, CDs, books, audio tapes …
I was deep down in my studies when i heard something, it was a quote, I think by Benjamin Franklin:
“An ounce of experience is worth a tone of learning”.
I liked that quote and I wrote it on my journal, but unfortunately, I didn’t apply it my life.
I kept on learning and asking people what to do, without daring to reach that “ounce of experience”.
One day, I was at a friend’s house, he was celebrating the birth of a baby girl. He introduced me to a nice woman.
I was speechless, I couldn’t utter one word correctly and she just kept staring at me.
At that moment, I couldn’t find one gram of the “tone of learning” I had. She went away and I was by myself thinking “how could I blow such a golden occasion?”
That night I remembered that quote. So I made the decision to not relay entirely on learning, I had to go outside and get some experience.
So my advice is: go out, have some great and bad experiences, but at least have some experiences.
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/How-To-Attract-Women-Secret-of-attracting-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment