Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How to spark the attraction – the fastest way

Throughout my adult life I’ve been fascinated with guys who seem natural, in other words: they could spark the attraction in a woman within few minutes of meeting her.
For a very long time this s looked to me as voodoo!!
I couldn’t explain it, nor spark the attraction that way myself!!
So, I did whatever knowledgeable guy would do. I went and asked these guys.
This may look too many as suicide. How can guys that know so much share their knowledge?
Well, these guys are real men, in other words, they are neither needy nor scares in their mentality.
They told me all I needed to know, and I must tell you, there is some magic involved.
What I’ve found is amazing and fairly simple if you dedicated the necessary time to learn it.
They are three:
Magic, Palmistry reading and my most important finding.
The first one is magic.
Yes, you’ve read correct and don’t close this page; many people will lough at this idea.
What I mean by magic is not something mystical or alchemy!
It’s the ability to do little tricks, like coin magic, or make something disappear in front of her.
If you do this in front of a guy, he will first doubt you and later challenge you to do it again for him to find the trick; however, if you do it in front of a woman, she will go nuts, she’ll keep harassing you to do another trick.
The second one is palmistry reading, and by the way, this is the easiest one to do.
Go Google a palmistry course, they are available online, download one you like and learn it.
My advice, don’t ever do it to a man, he will lough at your face, women will match what you’ve said to their lives and be amazed at what you tell them.
My finale advice to spark the attraction fast is to:
BE CHALANGING
Don’t be clingy, if she said something you don’t agree with, tell her so and don’t hesitate to confront her.
I’ve used it many times and it has worked every time.
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/How-to-attract-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment