Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How to create rapport with a woman

This is rather a strange question that few people will ask.
What do we mean by rapport?
It’s that state where you feel great with someone and you feel like doing and saying all what you want …
Who wouldn’t want to have such a state with a woman?
No one in my opinion.
Women are great, they are so caring and loving and for a man to be complete, he must feel rapport with a woman.
This issue was bothering me for a long time.
I couldn’t give it a name, yet I felt that I was missing it with women.
I asked people who seemed to possess it with their women, but they couldn’t help me too.
The solution came to me when I was reading a book on sales by an NLP guru.
In it, he explained how to build rapport with a client. (It was from that book that I got the term “rapport”).
I thought to myself that this would be great if it could work on women too, I tried it and surprise surprise it worked!
The technique mentioned in that book is fairly simple and obvious, yet few people ever exploit it in relationships.
To create rapport with a woman, you have to match your body language with hers.
You might ask yourself that this would be too obvious thus it would never work!
Trust me, I’ve said it too and I was wrong.
I’ve been practicing it for years with success and never did a person notice it.
Next time when with a woman, mirror her body language. If her legs are crossed, cross yours too, if she touches her hair, wait some seconds and touch your hair too…
http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/How-To-Attract-Women-Body-language-to-attract-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment