Monday, October 18, 2010

How to feel great about your self and let women know about it

How to feel great about yourself and let women know about it
I have wanted to write this post for a long time but to tell you the truth; I didn’t have a good title.
I hope you like this one.
I have a very disturbing tendency these last years.
This tendency is so negative and destructive to your self-esteem and your whole inner and outer game as well.
I couldn’t find a proper name for it, so I came up with a description instead.
It’s that state where you have got problems and you are trying to make everyone around you notice that you’ve got issues.
Friend: What’s wrong, you look not ok?
You: look man, I’ve got some issues in my life and I’m really pissed about it!!
Friend: What issues?
You: (you partially get rid of your mental burden and make someone else miserable too).
This dialogue is a very simple one , and I hope you got the message. You see, nowadays, when you have an issue, you can’t wait to let everyone know about it ,how miserable you are and what those people did to you ( parents , teachers, friends, girlfriend…).
Again, I’m repeating myself here; leave your stuff for yourself!!!
I’ve read somewhere a very nice line; this is what I could remember:
“Don’t tell your problems to others, 80% don’t care, 20% are happy you got them”
I love this line, it’s so accurate.
So what to do?
“Fake it till you make it”
If someone asked you:
“How are you?”
Answer with:
“I’m feeling great…”
Don’t give people stuff they’ll use against you later.
http://howtoattractwomenhelp.com/The-two-most-important-advices-about-dating.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment