Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Avoid this mistake at any cost

Most relationships are destroyed forever by it.
It is the old fashioned “LIE”.
Yes, it’s the subject of this post, not that I don’t have anything to write about, but I felt that most of us commit this crime almost every single day.
I did it and I am certain you did it too many times.
It has destroyed many friendships and future great relationships for me.
In some ways, we humans feel compelled to say one when feeling a lack of self-esteem.
And this is the point I want to bring here. What’s the reason for laying?
I asked this question over and over, having seen its destructive consequences and I finally came up with the only reason that was possible.
It’s having a low self-esteem, in other words, you don’t feel worthy or you can’t say no.
So, what the solution?
To become a highly appreciated person to yourself.
You do this by using affirmations and positive self-talk.
Use this link bellow to get more information about the subject.
http://howtoattractwomenhelp.com/Approaching-women.html

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment