Tuesday, August 23, 2011

mess with a woman's brain

How to mess with a woman's brain when talking to her

This is a mind trick I want to give you that will make your tears fall from laughing at what you did and that will make so many women don't understand you/like you/find you a great talker.
Don't you want to know what that trick is?
I hope you do, because I've never found a website in the whole internet that dealt with it and explains how to use it.
I got it from watching a great natural guy in a club making a gorgeous woman perplexed/love him.
This dude would do this:
He would talk to hot girls and when they are following him in the follow of the conversation he would change the subject to a whole new different topic.
This is the trick, don't underestimate what I'm giving you, this took me a lot of drinks and a lot of patience to get it guys.
Here is a scenario where I've tried it.
I'm in a corner talking to a girl and she is talking back to me, let's say about clothes or some items.
When it's her turn to talk, I will simply interrupt her and ask her about an actor or a new movie she may be interested in.
This will seem so stupid and really impolite but what will happened in reality is that the girl will experience many feelings and talk about ,let's say, five to ten subjects, if you pass thirty minutes with her, she will feel like she passes a whole week with you and she will trust you more.
This is what I do with this: I used it to get their phone numbers.
And guys let me tell you that this is by far the best technique I've ever seen that gets almost 100% rate of success.
You talk to her for about ten, minutes while you discuss many things with her, then you simply tell her, "See you later", you turn, walk away and then turn back and give her a pen and a paper and ask her to write her phone number and her name down.
This will work every time you do it.
Well, there is warning here!!
If your subjects are boring, no matter what you are going to tell her or the number of subjects you will discuss with her, she won't like you and it will have the revers effect on her, she will be like spending a year with a very boring guy.
Here are the subjects to avoid: politics, religion, sport, IT, communication techniques (don't ask me why, but I've tried it and it doesn't work), war, poverty… (In fact, any tear jerking subject).
Things to talk about: fashion, music, movies, gossiping others, cocky funny subjects …

Try this one and write me back about the way you had success with it, because you are going to have success, I'm sure, and post it in a comment down bellow.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment