Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm the guy your mother warned you about

I'm the guy your mother warned you about
I was having a chat with a friend of mine lately and he was wearing a t-shirt in which there was this saying written " I'm the guy your mother warned you about" and I was really intrigued by it and thought to myself why not ask him about the feedback he got from girls.
To my surprise, he told me that when he was in a club the other night, many girls kept looking at him daringly, he isn't very good with girls and he didn't know what to do with it.
So, my advice for him was that he should be laid back and very arrogant about it when girls keep looking at him as he is wearing that t-shirt.
He did it the next night, he had a much laid back attitude (I was with him and I noticed how he was looking) and he had a provoking eye contact with girls.
I couldn't believe the effects and the responses it got him.
He was really the star of that night among all girls, they looked at him daringly and he would not smile nor say a word to them.
Soon he went and approached a girl; she immediately told him that he was very mean looking guy.
He agreed arrogantly and hand her a pan and a piece of paper, and told her to write her name and number.
That's the only number he got that night and it was from one of the most beautiful girl's I've ever seen.
The lesson to be taken here is that you need to be daring and thought provoking with girls, in attracting women; there is no nice guy attitude.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment