Monday, July 4, 2011

Seven indicators of interest in women

These are the most obvious and essential indicators of interest in women; ignore them if you want to appear as clod and unattractive.

Women love men who know how to take things to the next level, and if you don't have a clue about these obvious indicators of interest in women, you are heading for trouble with them.
  • The first indicator is she will tell you about the things she likes to do
This is by far one of the most obvious things a woman will do to display her interest in you.
She will come to you and tell you about this great movie she wants to see or a band that's in town and she wants to go watch it…
Now, this will indicate one thing: she fancies you and want you to take her out.
You can either do one these two things:
1. Ignore her and break her heart while avoiding any opportunity to get laid
2. Telling her that you too wanted to go see the band and propose to take her xxx day at xxx hour.
Women crave guys that are decisive and take decisions with precision, so tell her the date and the hour you want to pick her.
  • The second indicator of interest is she teases you
This one is my favorite.
She will push you or play with you; she may even call you sweet, stupid names…
Now, most of the guys are going to look at her strangely when she does this and will be "nice" with her.
This is a direct way to screw things with her very quickly.
What you should do instead is tease her back and play with her even more.
A girl once pushed me (she was teasing me), I started wrestling her and she loved it very much, of course, some lame guys told me later that I was "cruel" to her and that she should be treated "nicely".
Anyway, they are alone now and enjoying every bit of the bitter niceness.
  • The third indicator of interest is she will touches you
When a woman is holding your hand while talking to you or hitting you gently on the shoulder and/or the arm when she is curious and playing with you, this will usually mean one thing: she likes you very much.
This is a very obvious sign that she is attracted and that she wants you.
  • The fourth sign is she becomes mischievous with you
She will hide things playfully from you, she will hit you and run, she will call you dorky names, she will try to wrestle and beat you, she will make fun of you, she will thumb wrestle you….
This is one of the most obvious sings.
The worst thing to do is do nothing about this.
The best thing to do is to hit her back and be mischievous too with her.
Most women go crazy when a guy understands this and does the right thing with them.
A woman once wrote a beautiful quote I like to mention all the times:
"A couple who plays together stays together"
Playing is a direct indicator of interest and care.
  • The fifth sign is she feeds you
This one makes me laugh all the time.
When I was in my teenage years, a girl kept always bringing me sweets, candies and pastries…
I'm a guy, and the only thing I know to do with food is eat it, so I would eat whatever she brought me and turn my back and walk away.
Well after a year of her doing this and me not understanding what was going on, she got fed up and started hating me.
It was later in my life that I understood what I've done to this poor girl.
If a woman feeds you, eat the food and accuse her of "wanting" to cast a spell on you…. (be playful)
It's a great way to tease her and to show her that you get what's going on.
Don't do this: bring her food too!!!!!!!
This is the most dangerous thing to do and it will destroy the attraction.
For women, food means that you want to provide for her and that you are predictable to her.
The great thing to do is to complain that it was too salty or too something or lacking something and then ask her for more (in a teasing manner).
  • The sixth sign is she tries to get you jealous
She will tell you about some dude who asked her out and how she didn't like him because he (wasn't like you) …. Etc.
Well, this is quite complicated, but a guy my friend knows has figured it out very maturely, he will tell her:
"Stop hiding the fact that you like me and that you want me to invite you! Saturday evening, I know just the right place"
So if you like her invite her, if you don't, do nothing and she will soon get fed up with you.
  • The seventh indicator of interest women will do is the pupil thing
When she talks to you, watch closely for her pupils, if they become dilated, you've won; she is unconsciously trying to seek more about you and is feeling a great interest towards you.

Women love guys that understand these indicators of interest and by knowing them, you will be ahead of most guys when it comes to taking things to the next level with women.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment