Sunday, July 24, 2011

qualities women look for in men

Essential qualities women look for in men

If you don't possess these essential qualities women look for in men, you are hosed!
Yap, no need to make a lot of talk about it, it's simple and very clear: women want you to have these qualities, so, you better know what they are and work to get them integrated in you.
Let's not wait any longer, the first quality women look for in men is decisiveness.
I was once in a restaurant with a friend, we were waiting for our pizza to arrive and next to us were a man and a very cute woman, they seemed to be dating, and here is what happened:
The waiter came to ask them about the order, the woman had already chosen what to eat and the man was "thinking" about it.
He took his time and started asking the woman to "help" him choose what to eat!!!
What a loser!!!!
The woman looked really nervous and not attracted to that guy, at all.
So, when with a woman, decide for yourself and take "risks", most of the times, it's really nothing to worry about, just ordering a pizza will tell so much about you to a woman.
  • The second quality women look for is him having some Ba**s
Yes, women appreciate a guy who has ba**s of steel!
I don't mean that his things are made of steel, what I'm suggesting is that sometimes, a guy would feel a gut fear that would stop him and made him think before doing anything.
This happened to me once, I saw a beautiful girl and I wanted to approach her, she noticed it and did as if she saw nothing.
I started "fearing" rejection and other catastrophic scenarios and then, I crushed my fears, went to her and told her this:
"I really like you and I want your phone number"
I handed her a pen and a paper and told her:
"Write it down"
To my surprise, she blushed a little, looked at the flour and then took the paper and the pen and wrote her phone number, I asked for her name and I said bye.
Later she confessed to me that she wasn't interested, but I gathering all my courage in front of other people and going to talk to her with a frank manner made her change her mind totally.
Women want you to confront your fears for them, they want courage in you and they will not want a substitute of it.
  • The third quality women look for in men is: great boundaries.
Boundaries are your limits, what you can tolerate and what you cannot.
Women want you to display them.
For example, you are ordering some tea and the waiter brought you a cold one that seemed so undrinkable, the bad thing would be to shut up and to say something like this: "I'm a peaceful guy; I don't want to hurt him or criticize him".
The great thing to say is something like this:
"Excuse me, this tea is cold, can you please change it"
Another example: a woman you are dating told you something hurtful, the bad thing to say is:
"….." (nothing)
The great thing to say is:
"Don't say it again"
If she said it again, the great thing to do is to leave with all your dignity and dump her.
At the end of the day when you are alone with yourself, it's not how you were polite to the waiter or how you didn't want to be "disrespectful" to a woman that will help you sleep in peace, it's how much you respect yourself and would never let anyone be disrespectful towards you, even a great looking woman or an intimidating waiter or boss.
  • The fourth quality women look for in men is: purposefulness
In other word, you are not a couch potato.
Women like guys that are shaping the world and doing something for themselves and others.
A woman would love a fat guy who took the decision to resolve this issue and is training two times a week than a fat guy who sits whining and bitc*ing all day about how he will never lose w eight and that it's his genes that are screwed up!!!
Move and make things happen for you and for others.

Some useful readings (this may sound like too much reading, but it's very fun, just give it some few minutes and you will get amazing rewards:

http://drdrew.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/06/what-women-really-want/
A great guide, by some scientists please :) http://people.uncw.edu/mcdaniela/nice_guy.pdf
A very "in depth" analysis of what turns women on: http://marineecology.wcp.muohio.edu/ns1fall02/cummins/afternoon/attraction/web/final.html
I laughed so hard when I was reading these "laws of dating": http://www.columbia.edu/~sss31/rainbow/murphy.sex.html
And of course : http://www.howtoattractwomenhelp.com/ the best guide on the internet for understanding and dating women.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment