Monday, November 22, 2010

How To Make A Girl Feel Special

Hello everyone again. This is Noah :)
This will be a quick post, I'm travelling today.
Yesterday , I was reading a post by a guy named Desmond Leong , I'm not sure, but the name Desmond to me is a bit French !!?
http://www.thedatingrulebook.com/2010/11/dating-rule-59-how-to-make-a-girl-or-guy-feel-special/
anyway, he wrote an interesting post, if you are in a relationship, and he mentioned many lovely points about how to make your girl feel special, I repeat, they are great if you are in a relationship.
What I've found most interesting is something he mentioned at the very end.
Conventionalism , Yes, to be like everyone else. It's terrible for dating, it will make you boring and cheatable :(
Go have a look, it's interesting.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment