Thursday, January 3, 2013

The greatest tips on attracting women

One of the best ways you can learn about how to attract women is to learn from the masters, I'm not saying by this that I am a master of attracting women, I'm only a regular guy who is sharing his experience and tips on attracting the ladies.

I'm going to share with you the best tips on attracting women, I've been given these tips by other men and other women too, they are not mine I'm only a messenger.

Most of these tips are going to sound very unfamiliar, and some are even going to sound very familiar and boring to you, however you have to apply the best quote on attracting women:

"Just do it!"

This is the best and most important quote to have in mind when attracting women, always apply the techniques and tips no matter how this sound to you.

You need to just do it, this way you are putting yourself into real situations and you are also making yourself learn the hard way what will work for you and what will not.

Let's start with the number one tip on attracting women.
  • It is to be yourself.
I'm sure that most of you are going to say to themselves that this tip is very overused, but the reality is that most guys don't understand this tip at all.

I explain, some guys are going to think that is being one's self is simply being nice, being a yes man, and being very ordinary!

However this is not what I mean by being yourself, what I mean is simply doing what you really like.

When I was first dating women and trying to attracting them, I started by being very nice to them and thinking that this is the way I was raised and it is my true self, but soon I found that I wasn't liking it and what I was doing was hurting my chances with women.

Then, I started on doing what I really love, doing fun activities and being what I really love to be.

This is how I have attracted many women into my life.

For example, I really enjoy playing video games, so when I invited a woman into my house, I would simply challenge her into a videogame fights. I would always win!

This is what I mean by being yourself, it is showing women what you really like and what you really enjoyed and doing it in front of them, never be ashamed of yourself, and don't be hesitance to show them your true self.

If she doesn't like you, it is her loss!

A friend of mine was participating in a pizza eating contest, when he met his wife the first time, before they got married, he challenged her into eating pizza with him, she was laughing at this idea and yet she did it with him.
  • The second best tip on attracting women is to tease them.

Women are going to enjoy staying with you and being with you, not because you are interesting or because you are going to add material value to their lives, but because you are going to make them forget about their problems and you are going to make them feel feminine and desired.

This is why it is very important to tease women and to make them have fun when they are with you.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment