Saturday, December 22, 2012

The best perfume to attract women

This is probably one of the most repeated questions by guys when they are first starting to learn about women and dating them.

However, most of you have really no clues about the answer and you may be totally ignorant about the subject of smelling good to women.

This is why I'm going to share with you the best perfume in my opinion to attract women.

In the past, I used to tell guys that the best perfume to attract women is 1 million, however after telling lots of guys about this and those guys told other guys about this perfume, it became one of the most overused perfume to attracting women.

I'm not saying here that I was the one behind 1 million’s frames!

This is why I'm going to tell you now that you should really avoid this one at all costs.

I'm going to give you another perfume, it is not only very attractive to women, but it is also very rare to get.

You would have to get it from certain websites, and the majority of guys would not go the extra mile to getting this amazing perfume.

The best perfume to attracting women is Armani Code By Giorgio Armani For Men

I've used it numerous times and I've always got the most amazing and the most sincere compliments from women.

It is a bit expensive, but it is very appreciated by women, just read the reviews about it.

If you are really interested in attracting women, you really have to get this one because it is simply one of the best out there that most women are really in love with its smell.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment