Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The best and most attractive luxury watches for men

As a man, you must be elegant and attractive all the time, especially when you are meeting new people and of course meeting women.

Women are going to notice every little detail about you, from your shoes to your hair cut! That’s why it is very important for you to be neat and sophisticated all the time, it is just a must nowadays in order to prove yourself to other people and get all the attention you need instantly!

One of the most elegant and striking features of attractive men is having a high-end luxury watch!

In this post, you are going to learn about the most attractive and most elegant luxury watches men can wear, but first, I need to tell you the truth, I don't own all of these luxury watches I'm going to talk about, I only own two of them, however for the other luxury watch in this post, I have based my ratings from my friends’ experience with it.

Most of my male friends own luxury watches, and I've seen how women were responding and attracted to them all the time!

The moment a woman spots a luxury watch on a man's wrist, she won’t be able to resist him, because it will reveal to her all the positive signals and all the positive hints about him.

This is why I highly recommend that you invest in one of these top luxury watches for men.

It’s true, such investment is going to be highly expensive, but on the other hand, it will pay for itself very quickly because you will have success in both your social and your professional life as well.

I cannot count how many important people I've met and how many women came out of the blue and complimented me because of the luxurious elements and features I wear all the time, and trust me, one of the best investments you can do is getting a very attractive and luxurious watch for yourself.

Now, let's talk about the best and most attractive luxury watches for men.

Let me start with the ones I own.
  • The first amazing and attractive luxury watch for men is the Baume & Mercier Classima.
This luxury watch is going to stand out from all the other luxury watches you are going to see other men wearing!

It looks very casual and it doesn't have the "look at me" look of the other brands such as Rolex and Omega!
However, it is very attractive and very luxurious.

This luxury watch is going to suits everything you wear, from your casual shirts and jeans to your most expensive tuxedos; the Baume & Mercier Classima is not only very elegant but also extremely classy.

Most men with try to try to impress others with their big and shiny luxury watches, this is totally wrong because these luxury watches will look fake most of the time, even if they are genuine! However the Baume & Mercier Classima look can never be imitated or faked, it’ss because it’s made with great materials and an incredible sophistication.

The first thing you are going to notice about this amazing luxury watch is its comfort, you would simply enjoy wearing it all the time.

It has a very classy look to it and most men you are going to meet and encounter are going to know immediately that it is not an ordinary watch, this is especially true if you are meeting attractive women! This luxurious watch is going to stand out very clearly and elegantly to women because it is going to give you a mysterious strong character that attractive women find irresistible in men.

The first time I bought this watch, I went to a cooking class in the city, I couldn't believe the number of women who were flirting with me and by the end of the class, a very attractive woman came to me and simply told me: "I have to ask you about this watch, where did you get it?"!
She wasn't interested in my watch at all; she was fascinated by me because I was wearing this remarkable and luxurious watch.

This is the most appealing feature of the Baume & Mercier Classima, it will make you a classy, very sophisticated and elegant man, no matter what you are going to wear with it!
  • I have only two luxury watches for men, my second watch is the TAG Aquaracer.
I didn't buy this one, it was given to me as a gift by my boss.

After buying my first luxury watch, I was doing more than okay with my sales, and I was bringing a lot of cash to the company, so, out of nowhere, my boss came to me one day and asked me to have a chat!

I agreed thinking of a raise or just some praising, however he simply looked at me and gave me this amazing watch and a substantial raise by the way!
My boss is a very hard-working man, he loves results and cares only for numbers, that’s why I was his favorite, now I own my own business.

I'm not telling you this to brag, I'm only telling you this to show you that people are going to find you much more serious and much more trustworthy when you are dressed in a classy and elegant way.

Now, let me tell you about the TAG Aquaracer.

It is a very flashy luxurious watch for men, this means that when you wear it, people are going to know that you are a very important person, and that you should be listened to!

It has been over two years since I got this amazing luxury watch and I still love it and like wearing it every day, it is very comfortable and highly attractive to women.

I can say without a doubt that the TAG Aquaracer is magnetic to women, they can't resist looking and admiring a man wearing it.
In fact, it is its most remarkable feature, it’s also unique, shiny, and very comfortable.
You can't go wrong by choosing the TAG Aquaracer, and you will always make a smashing first impression on people when you wear it.
  • The third best luxury watch for men is the Omega Seamaster.
I don't own this watch, but my friend does, and sometimes we exchange watches in order to vary, and when we do, I would always think that this is probably the best luxury watch for men.

It is beautiful, reliable, and extremely recognizable to others.
I say recognizable because most people are going to notice it the first time they meet or see you, it is this feature that attracts me the most to the Omega Seamaster.

You can't get a more reliable and stunning luxury watch for this price!

I would definitely buy it in the future because it is not only a great way to tell a lot about yourself to other people, and especially to attractive women, but it is also an amazing investment, its price will never go down.

The Baume & Mercier Classima, the TAG Aquaracer and the Omega Seamaster are the best luxury watches for men who want to have a lot of eyes on them and who want women to find them instantly attractive and highly desirable.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment