Monday, September 5, 2011

Into becoming the man all women want

Into becoming the man all women want
This is the best journey you will ever take: becoming a man that women will like and want to be with.
How do you create this feeling in women?
By being a nice, obedient guy?
By being a bad, abusive guy?
The answer is no!
This is what this post is all about, it's going to be very short and I'll show you what you really need to know about women's desires in men and how to achieve this transformation in you so that women will like you instantly and even if they don't like you, you are going to feel full field and not needing their validation.
You need to understand that we are still the same as we were thousands of years ago; we are still mostly animals with some brain that we can optionally use.
This is the reality of women too.
In work, a woman will use her brain, in choosing a president, she will use her brain, in taking a loan from the bank, she will use her brain, but in love, her brain will be useless, she will use her animal instincts.
David deangelo has a great quote that goers like this: "attraction isn't a choice"
By the way, I highly recommend subscribing to his newsletter and purchasing his man transformation course, you will be lifted up by it.
This guy knows what he talking about when he said that quote, a woman will never work her logic and say to herself "ohh, that guy has a great car, he is nice, he will be a great father to our kids, he will provide for them and love them, yes, I'll feel attraction for him"!!!
She will never do this, instead she will do this: "I hate this guy, he is really a pain in the ***", but what she will feel is this: "I like to be with this guy because he puts me back to my place and he will face the world for me and to protect me if I become his women" = attraction.
A woman needs to see the cave man in you.
I've always advised my friends to do this exercise: after you wake up, visualize yourself as a cave man, what will you do, how will you behave, will you kiss someone's as* in order to get what you want or you are going to get what you want all by yourself?"
This exercise is very powerful and will help you a lot in building a strong inner game.
So, the thing you really need to do right now is this: take a pen and a paper and think about the areas in your life where you let people take advantage of you and the area where you take advantage of people.
Draw two columns and write all what comes into your mind, then I want you to look each day at 4 PM into this list and see whether you are doing some of it or not, this will keep you on your track and you will never need someone's approval again.
All you need is doing the exercise and seeing yourself transforming into an independent man by not needing somebody's approval or validation of you, you do what's good and you don't wait for others to applaud you.
I've done this myself and it served me greately.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment