Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Some songs to play on guitar

Some songs to play on guitar
Here are some of girl's most favorite songs.
Play them on guitar, classical guitar that is, to get a ton of success and admiring eyes towards your direction.
If you know how to play some guitar, you are truly going to have massive success with women, if you don't know, learn it, here is a great course to begin with: The Acoustic Guitar Method , get it, it's a must.
The instructor is very funny and will make beginners feel at ease.
I think that they should also write on the label of this course "side effects: may attract hot women to you very easily".
Anyway, I was playing some guitar and I thought to myself that it would be great to write some song's titles for you that will get you the most success with girls.
First, I will tell you about a secret I've discovered.
What style of songs does she really like?
If she likes pop or rap, you can take one of her very favorite songs and play it on guitar for her, ask her to sing while you are playing.
While she is singing, make fun of her, try to disturb her, be a naughty guy.
At the end ask her to pay you for the performance.
I've used this trick and it got me always huge laughs and punches.
So, here are the songs that will get women either in tears or in love with you:
Starts With Goodbye - Carrie Underwood
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive‏
Most Beatles songs are great, especially:
I want to hold her hand
Norwegian Wood
Now, something very sad like: Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most would be great to learn
Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes
Donovan - Sunshine Superman
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Mr. Big - To Be With You
Stairway to Heaven (it's a bit tough on guitar, but it's a great song)
Murray Head -Say It Ain't So not Weezer's
Him - Join Me In Death (I know, it's creepy and i like it, and surprisingly most girls would like it too)
Plain White T's - Rhythm Of Love
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Home (I love this one a lot, very easy and most people know it)
In fact, these are the songs I like the most and you can play other songs if you'd like to and one more thing, just try to think like a woman, women are emotional, so stay away from Metallica and other heavy metal stuff, that's the music I like but for very obvious reasons, I'll play what women wants.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment