Tuesday, August 2, 2011

be the best for women

How to appear the best possible to the eyes of women
In other words, how to be really attractive to women.
You know, the other day I was sitting in a coffee by myself reading a small guide book about etiquette and I realized one very important thing: I don't know a da** thing about etiquette!
For example, if a woman sits near you, you have to face her when talking to her.
No need to tell you that I throw that little book in my drawers and I'm not willing to read from it again.
The things that stroke my mind when I was reading it isn't really the book's content but the guys that passed near me.
If I was a woman, I wouldn't be interested the least in probably any one of them.
They were all wearing dark colors or too bright colors, even the old guys!!
They were without exception wearing shorts and sport shoes, yaaack!
They were all hairy, in their feet (normal for dudes, in their heads (except some) and in their chest (most seemed to like showing how hairy are their chests!!!!).
Guys, if you've got some hair in your chest, it's ok, but what's not ok is showing it to me and the other people that were in the coffee that day!!!
Well, you get my point.
By the way, I've watched a great video in YouTube titled: why women go lesbians, very funny, sorry guys, I can't find it for now, if you can, please write the link in a comment.
Another thing I remembered is that very few guys got a flat belly, in fact only one, the rest were all pregnant of a nine mouth beer barrel!
Now, what to do about this situation if you are truly interested in becoming the best possible?
Here are the steps you will need to follow to start making women's head turn to your direction when you pass near them:
  • Number one: get yourself some descent pants!!
Hahaha, I thought that this one would be very funny, but no, it was a boring joke!
Well, pants are better than shorts and jeans are the king of pants.
Whether you are ten or a hundred and ten, jeans will suit you.
Here is my rule for getting high class jeans with half the price: shop at brands!
Yes, don't go cheap with your jeans, I can't figure out why so many people will tell you that being cheap with oneself will attract women, they will tell you something like this: it doesn't matter what you wear, it's how you wear it!
This is BS, it does matter how you wear it if it's crap!
That's the reason why you have to buy from a brand like diesel, Pepe Jeans, Levis
What about the price? The last time I checked a trendy diesel jean it was for 300$, that one will get some laughs from you I'm sure!
What!! 300$ for a jean, that's the price of a year's apartment's rent in a third world country.
Well, there is an option, and an effective one: go to eBay. (Go here to find some example of attractive prices: eBay).
Ya, go to eBay, I nearly shop entirely on eBay now a days, gone are the days where I had to not pay the rent to buy trendy jeans, only kidding here :)
Go to eBay, type in the brand of jean you want and choose from the models, the prices are going to be very cheap, trust me.
For example, a diesel that cost 300$ would cost there about 100$, pretty good.
I don't want to know how they do it!
  • The other thing I wanted to talk about is the tommy!
Why in the world are you still drinking beer????????
Sh*t, this stuff will make you stupid, kill you and get you pregnant (you know, the belly thing)
Please, think about your health and women.
I don't drink and this attracts chicks more.
The last time a girl told me to buy her a drink, I told her: no.
She said why and I teased her a little (of course) and then I told her that I don't drink.
She was shocked, all the other guys were drinking like bikers and I was one in four hundred people who didn't touch alcohol, no need to tell you that in less than one hour, the competition was wiped out; they all got so drunk and stupid that I was having heaven time with the women ;)
Do some workouts every morning, except Saturday and Sunday and limit the consumption of fatty food and alcoholic beverages.
You'd better be the best possible in order to start attracting women.
Do it for yourself first and then women will follow.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment