Saturday, January 12, 2013

How to attract any woman you meet

Would you like to attract any woman you meet? Would you like women to feel that you are the best man around and to appreciate you for who you are and not your money or your car?

Great, you've come to the right place.

Attracting any woman isn't something difficult, but it is going to take you a lot of time and learning from you.

It is a constant education that you need to have.
  • Let's start with the first step on your training.
It is getting girl friends.

I was once in a club with some friends, and we were very astonished of a guy who was accompanied with three girls, they were all hot and very attractive.

However there was something going on with this guy and the girls, they weren't dating or in any sort of relationships, they were just friends, and the girls were advising him on what girls to approach and how to do it.

It is then that I got the idea of having girl friends, and believe me, they were more helpful to me than my guy friends.

Girl friends are amazing at attracting women and making you attractive to any woman, because they are simply going to help you with your inner game and also with your outer game as well.

For example, one of my girl friends once advised me on getting a very special type of jeans, I was very uncomfortable with these jeans, but when I saw how women were much attracted to me and they were even complimenting me on those jeans, I immediately appreciated what my girl friend said to me.

It is also very easy to get girl friends, you just need to ask.

You won't believe how many girls are looking for real male friends, it is not because they want you to pay for them or they want your protection, but because most girls are really confused about men and they want a guy friend to show them how to think and how to behave with other men.

One more important thing is that your girl friends are going to introduce you to their friends too, and let me tell you that this is the best source of hot and available women you can ever find; in fact I have never done a cold approach after meeting my girl friends.
  • The next idea on how to attract any woman is to be really good looking.
After you have developed your inner game and self-confidence with your girl friends, you need to start asking them for the best way to dress and to behave.

And this is probably the best way to use your girl friends to make you attractive to any woman.

They are going to help you choose the best cologne, choose the best jeans, and choose the best way to handle yourself around women.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment