Monday, December 3, 2012

The cheapest and most attractive watches for men

Attraction is in the details! This is what a woman has told me in the past and it is true, be attractive, you have to take care of those details that other man will ignore, and you have to pay close attention to what you are wearing and what you are looking like all the time.

Caring about your details doesn't mean spending a lot! It simply means wearing things that are interesting and attractive.

One of the most essential items to look good and attractive all the time is your wrist watch, having a watch which looks attractive is essential to a man's outer looks.

However, attractive watches don't have to be expensive! That is why I'm going to share with you in this post the cheapest and most attractive watches for men.


These cheap watches for men I'm going to show you are going to add value to your looks and make you look unique and highly attractive at the same time.

I do not recommend that you buy common and casual watches for men, avoid these watches as much as possible as they are going to project a cheap and negative image about you!

I also do not recommend that you buy sport or digital watches, these are going to look horrible with most outfits!

The best watches for men in my opinion are the classy types that look very expensive but are very affordable.

I have to be frank with you, I won't talk about $10 watches!! These watches are simply a waste of time and a waste of money, most cheap watches for men you are going to read about in this post are going to cost you between $50 and $100, if you consider such prices as expensive, then I'm sorry to tell you that you will not find great quality watches for much lower prices.
  • The best cheap watch for men in my opinion is the Skagen.
This watch costs around fifty dollars, and most people are going to think that it is a very expensive watch, in fact, it can be given as a gift and the person receiving it will think that it costs a fortune.

its small price doesn't mean that this watch is poorly made, in reality this is one of the best watches for men you can find, it is very good-looking, sophisticated and very accurate.


What I really love about the Skagen is that it can be worn with both casual clothes and dress.

It is very light, and it is also very comfortable to wear, after some few minutes, you will hardly notice that you are wearing it.

It is extremely comfortable and will definitely attract lots of curious eyes to you!
  • The second cheap and very attractive watch for men is the Invicta.
People are going to swear that it is a luxurious and highly expensive designer watch, however it costs only a tiny fraction of the price of a luxury watch and it is as much accurate, robust, and attractive as a high-end luxury watch.

I own two luxury watches, and I wear them only a few times per week, but the Invicta is the watch I wear almost every single day.

I have noticed this strange thing: most people will not tell the difference between my Invicta and my other luxury watches!

It is because the Invicta looks and feels like high-end expensive watches, its look is very unique, flashy and robust.

But these are only a few amazing features about this cheap watch for men, the most important feature in my opinion is its robust and durable build.


The reason why I don't wear my other luxury watches a lot is because I fear to scratch them or to damage their crystals, this is also the reason why I wear the Invicta almost all the time, it is very tough and it doesn't wear off at all!
  • The third cheap but very attractive watch for men is the Casio Edifice.
This is another amazing, but very cheap and affordable, watch for men who want to impress other people and especially women.

It looks like a luxury watch, it feels like a luxury watch, it has the accuracy of luxury watch, it has the strength and heavy feeling of luxury watch, but it costs only a very tiny fraction of luxury watch price!


People are going to be misled by this watch a lot, the Casio Edifice is probably the best cheap watch you can get.

What I like about it exceeds my expectations of a cheap watch!

It feels very robust and light weight on my wrist, it works wonderfully well, and most importantly, women will come out of nowhere to compliment me on it.

This is one of the best and cheapest watches you can buy, it will fit everything you wear and it is also very durable.

I have it for over a year now and I didn't change the battery, not even once, the timing is very precise, and it looks as new.

The Casio Edifice will be your favorite watch for sure!


All these cheap watches for men are highly reliable and very attractive, however, you have to take good care of them and one more thing, avoid telling people about their origin! They will never know!

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment