Saturday, December 15, 2012

Can you attract any woman?

So, can you attract any woman?

The truth is that yes, you can attract any woman; you just need to know what you are doing.

In this post, I'm going to show you the most amazing and secretive ideas that are not only going to make you attract any woman, but you are also going to wipe out the competition!

Because not so many men are going to be using these amazing techniques and ideas.
  • The first idea on attracting any woman is to be foolish.
By foolish, I don't mean acting like a fool, what I mean is to simply act a bit spontaneous.

I have noticed this with guys, whenever they meet a very beautiful woman or just any woman, they are going to act like if they have met the president, they are going to be very shy , very respectful and highly mature, the reality is that women don't like to be acted this way around them, they want you to act really spontaneous and they want you to act as if you don't really care about them.

This is the best way to attract any woman in my opinion, because will tell her immediately but you are different from the rest.
  • The second best way to attract any woman is to act as if she is your little sister.
I know, this sounds very immature and very stupid; the truth is that it will work flawlessly with every woman you meet.

I'm going to give you a real example from my life; I was once in a very trendy club, I saw an amazing woman, she had green eyes, blonde hair, tall, and an amazing body, I found out later that she was a model.

I went to her, simply winked at her and told her that I was looking all night for her, she kept looking at me as if I was a crazy person, and then I started talking to her and telling her about what I did today, I mean every little boring detail!

This sounds very stupid, but to her, it sounded very funny because I not only told her about my day but I told her even about the most stupid things I did that day.

She then started laughing and I introduced myself officially to her and told her that in reality I'm a very boring guy who has nothing to do but to annoy lonely women.

I then told her that she looked pitiful and that is why I started talking to her because I felt that she was in need of company.

We had some laughs about this and she gave me her phone number, real phone number.

This is what I mean by acting foolish around women.
  • The second best tip I can give you on attracting any woman is to start taking good care of yourself.
I really hate giving this advice to guys, but the reality is that most guys are not even paying close attention to what they are wearing and what they are dressing up like.

Most guys these days are dressing like clowns, full of colors, and full of fashion mistakes.

You should really pay close attention to what you are doing and what you are wearing, this is why it is very important for you to read and listen to this presentation:

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment