Thursday, December 13, 2012

The best and most attractive wallets for men

Attraction is in the details, this is a quote I love to repeat every time I'm advising men to take good care of their looks.

One of the best ways to show sophistication and to be attractive is to have good looking and attractive wallets for men.

This is the aim of this post, to show you the best and most attractive wallets for men, how to wear them, and where to get them.

The best wallets for men are not necessarily the most expensive ones; most of the wallets you are going to have a look at today are in fact very affordable, however the best wallets for men are those that women like, and trust me, in this post, all the wallets you are going to see have been approved by women.
  • Let start with the first best wallet for men: the Dockers Slimfold.
This amazing wallet is not only very attractive and classy, but it is also very affordable and low maintenance.


When choosing wallets, you must always have in mind certain important features, one of these is that your wallet needs to be resistant and very durable, another important feature is being very attractive, and the most important one in my opinion is being comfortable.

I've tried many wallets, and most of them were not very comfortable at all, in fact when wearing them on my back pocket, they caused me irritations!

This is not the case of the Dockers Slimfold, it is very comfortable to wear and also very functional.

It has nine card slots, which is very convenient because I don't carry cash a lot, and it also has a very smooth and comfortable feel to it.

The Dockers Slimfold is my favorite wallet and I highly recommend it to men who want to look attractive and confident.

  • The second best wallet for men is: the Kenneth Cole reaction
Simplicity is the essence of looking good, and the Kenneth Cole reaction is not only very simple looking and neat, but it is also very trendy and functional as well.

I received this wallet as a gift for my birthday and I think it was one of the best gifts I have ever received, it is good looking and it is also very robust, you can feel it when touching the leather.

It has plenty of room to fit my cards and it is also very comfortable to wear for long periods of time, what I like best about the Kenneth Cole reaction is that it is made out of great materials, you can feel it immediately after wearing it.

Another great thing about this amazing wallet for men is that the leather is shiny!

Whenever I take my Kenneth Cole reaction wallet to get a card or write something, I would notice that people, and especially women start looking at me, this wallet is not going to go unnoticed!

It is by far my second most appreciated wallet.

Try it, you won't be disappointed.

  • The third best wallet for men is the Tommy Hilfiger ranger
If you are looking for a medium size wallet for men, then the Tommy Hilfiger mens ranger passcase is your best choice.

When you first try the Tommy Hilfiger ranger, you are going to know immediately that this is a great quality wallet, it is flawlessly sown, the leather is of amazing quality and the details are neat and attractive.

I didn't expect to get such an amazing quality and feeling from such an affordable wallet!

I highly recommend that you get the brown one, it is the best looking in my opinion.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment