Monday, December 17, 2012

The best messenger bags for men

As a man, you must take great care of your looks, from your shoes to your hairstyle and one of the most neglected accessories to men is the bags they are going to wear, I have seen on numerous occasions very attractive men wearing horrible messenger bags!

That is why I'm going to use this post to tell you about the best messenger bags for men, what are the right ones for you, and how to use them to make yourself highly attractive and confident.


The first thing you need to understand about these great messenger bags for men I'm going to share with you is that you need to wear nice clothes with them, don't rely only on your bag to make you attractive, it is a teamwork!

I'm not saying this to discourage you from getting one of these amazing bags, I'm only saying this to make you aware that you need to pay close attention to what you are going to wear with these messenger bags.
I own all the messenger bags I'm going to talk about in this post, and let me tell you that every one of them is going to get me a lot of nice compliments from women every time.

Women like it when you take great care of your looks, and women are going to look at every detail of your appearance, and trust me; they are going to find you more attractive when you are wearing one of these great messenger bags for men.
  • The best messenger bag for men in my opinion is the Timbuk2 Classic.
What I like the most about this amazing messenger bag is its compact and simple design.

You can't imagine how most men are going to prefer complex and very trendy designs over simple ones, this is one of the worst mistakes you can make when choosing a messenger bag because you need to keep in mind that your bag must fit your clothes!



This is why I like the Timbuk2 Classic, it is made out of great fabric and its design is very compact and trendy, you can't go wrong by choosing this elegant messenger bag.

I think of the Timbuk2 Classic as the best messenger bag for men of all ages simply because its design will never become out of style.

The next thing you will love about this amazing messenger bag is its strength.

I had this messenger bag for over 2 years and it is one of my favorite ones, I've been using it at least four times a week and it never showed any signs of wearing.

The third thing I love about this bag is that women love it too.

It is the main reason why I use the Timbuk2 Classic almost every day, it simply attracts the eyes to it, especially if you are wearing it with nice jeans and very classy shoes.

Women will appreciate the fact that you are taking great care of your clothes and your appearance, and trust me, the Timbuk2 Classic is going to get you wonderful smiles from women all the time!

The best color to choose is black/black/black, it is by far the most attractive one.

  • The second messenger bag for men is the AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag.
I enjoy wearing this messenger bag a lot, its microfiber texture makes its very durable and lightweight as well, it has been more than a year since I've bought it and so far, not even one single scratch on it!


The second thing why I really enjoyed the AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag is because it is very gentle on my back and shoulder, it is very light.

Another amazing thing about this messenger bag is that the weight of your belongings is going to be distributed gently; this is going to make your back feel incredibly well even if you are wearing it for an extended period of time.

The next thing you will enjoy about the AmeriBag Healthy Back Bag is the design.

It looks very trendy and stylish as well, this is the most distinctive feature about this bag because most men are going to wear boring messenger bags all the time! You will become one in a million!

The best color to fit you is certainly the Midnight Blue.

  • The third best messenger bag for men is the Kipling Lancelot.
This messenger bag is not only trendy and great looking, but is also very durable and lightweight as well.

It has so many compartments that I was a little overwhelmed at first.

You will simply love it because it will attract a lot of looks towards you.

The best color to choose is by far the Espresso.

The thing you will love about this bag is that it is not fashionable at all, what I mean by this is that it will look casual and very classy with most of your outfits.

This is a great feature as most messenger bags for men that are "stylish" tend to look childish!


All these great messenger bags for men are very suitable to your everyday work or studies and even to your weekend trips and long distance travels, they are a great investment as they are going to last you for a very long time and their style will never fade away.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment