Friday, December 7, 2012

The best leather messenger bags for men

In a previous post, I talked about the most seductive and attractive messenger bags for men, I didn't mention in that post any leather messenger bags for men, so in this post, I'm going to tell you about the best leather messenger bags that are both very classy and attractive at the same time.

A leather messenger bag is going to add class and distinction to your outfits, it is true, they cost a lot more than casual messenger bags, but on the other hand, they are much more satisfying and attractive.

I hate to say this to you, but casual messenger bags for the most part are going to look childish on most guys, this is something I have noticed a long time ago, no matter how cool or well designed the messenger bag is, it will always look childish.
 


This may not be an issue if you are at college, but in your professional life; you must have a classy, attractive and mature leather messenger bag!

That is why I started looking for a really leather messenger bag some years ago.
  • The best classy and attractive messenger bag for men in my opinion is the STORIA Italian leather messenger bag.
This medium size leather messenger bag will fit everything you are going to wear. It is made out of noble and authentic materials; the leather has a fantastic grainy feeling to it which adds a lot of beauty and sophistication.

You can feel the thickness of the materials and the heavy confidence that you will get from wearing such an impressive bag.


The best thing I like about leather messenger bags is the fact that they age well, I've had casual messenger bags for less than two years and they look now as if I had them for ten years, however my father has got a leather messenger bag that is fifteen years old and it still looks beautiful!

I like to think of leather messenger bag for men as an investment, they never lose value and they are always going to make you gain in confidence and appeal.

The inside of the STORIA Italian leather messenger bag has got many compartments and many room to fit a 15 inch laptop, however, I don't recommend putting something huge and heavy inside as it is going to damage the noble materials inside.

You can use this amazing leather messenger bag for your laptop or iPad, but please do not overload it with heavy objects, it is will not look good.


  • The second most attractive leather messenger bag for men is the Visconti Oil Brown Distressed Leather Messenger Bag.
If you are looking for a messenger bag that has got character and beauty, then the Visconti is the best choice for you.

This beautiful leather messenger bag for men is both very affordable and high-quality, the stitching are very strong and robust, and the magnetic fasteners provide a distinctive secure feeling.

The truth is that the Visconti is my all-time favorite leather messenger bag, I take it with me to work every day.

People will never guess that it is a very affordable leather messenger bag.



  • The third leather messenger bag I highly recommend for you is the Floto Luggage Roma Messenger Bag.
This leather messenger bag is certainly the most attractive and most classy of all my messenger bags.


What I really enjoy about it is the distinctive feel I have whenever I'm wearing it.

You cannot imagine how many eyes will be looking at you when you show at work with it.

This is by far one of the most attractive items you can ever wear, forget about designer shoes and designer jackets, this amazing leather messenger bag is very seductive just by itself!

You are going to get a boost in self-confidence whenever a woman will compliment you on it, and trust me it will happen a lot!

Apart from all these attractive features, the Floto Luggage Roma Messenger Bag is very spacey and thick, the material is very noble, 100% Italian leather, and the hardware is of great quality and strength.

Some people have complained about the strong smell, but let me assure you that this is totally natural leather smell, it will go away very quickly as described in the product brochure.


These three leather messenger bags for men are by far your best choice when looking for distinctions, a boost in self-confidence and practicality.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment