Friday, September 2, 2011

The best way to talk to women

The best way to talk to women
Here are the three best ways to talk to women and start a conversation with them.
This is the most important step in finding a date in my opinion.
In fact, just think about it for a second: what can you do if you don't start a conversation with a woman?
How can you go out with her? How can you even tell her you exist?!!
Nothing.
See, it's the most important step in finding a date and the great thing about it (yes, there are great things about starting a conversation with a woman even if it's scary) is that this is the only thing you will need to make an effort at if you have a solid game with women.
Yes, when you know enough things about women, in fact when you know only this one thing about women: don't be needy/be independent of your choices, the only effort you will need to make is to start a conversation with a woman.
This is why I'm going to give you three best ways to talk to women, they are a bit complex to do at first, but when they will become a routine in your mind, you are going to find yourself shredded by hot women all the time, I'm not kidding, you will have all the women you want.
  • The first best way to talk to women is the question.
This is one of the easiest ways to talk to women, the only issue in it is that it will demand a lot of body language training and some ball*s.
If you lack the courage to do it the way I'm going to tell you to, women will know immediately your intentions and they are going to ignore you immediately.
What's the question opener?
You are going to go to women and ask them a question about a place to go, somewhere to eat, areas to visit, places, buildings …
The concept is very easy but in reality most guys would blow it immediately.
Here is what they are doing wrong: they will try to get the permission to talk to the women!
"Excuse me, do you know ….?"
The big issue is not with "excuse me"; it's from the way they would ask women.
They would have a lean voice, a weak body language, they would say it very rapidly, and they would look at the woman as if she is going to do them a favor…
Here is what should be done: "do you know where I can find a great pizza place in this are?
Look her in the eyes, say it directly, avoid any "innocent" looks and be ready to leave if she does something which insinuates that you are picking on her.
I was once walking in a nice area and I saw a very gorgeous woman walking very relaxed, I went to her and asked her that same question about a pizzeria, she looked at me as if I was picking her up and her body language indicated that she "found out" what I was doing.
I simply looked at her in a disappointed way and said to her: "I'm sorry I've asked the wrong person" and I went away without looking at her or begging her, her colors changed and she followed me and said sorry so many times and told me how guys would hit on her every time, I told her that I wasn't doing so, she indicated to me a great place and even served me as a guide to show me different spots, I took out my pen and a piece of paper and asked her to write her phone number and her name down, she did, I walked away.
She was one of the best women I've ever met in my life.
This stuff works greatly if you've got the right body language and attitude.
In your case, if you are just beginning, just do it for fun and learning, most of the times you are going to find women very nice and helpful to you.
  • The second way to talk to women is the old way.
The old way of talking to women is first making eye contact with them and then going directly to the women and start a conversation.
Scary stuff?
It seems so, but in reality, this can be a great way to talk to women if you are well dressed and have just a little confidence.
Most guys nowadays approach women in so many sneaky ways and would be very deceiving to women, so if you on the other hand were very direct and straight forward, you'd have so many more great results than most of the guys.
Here are the directions:
Be great looking and I don't mean wearing nice clothes; I want you to be impeccable and looking the best.
Have a direct body language
Be ready to leave.
Make these into your game and you are going to see more results than most other guys.
  • The third one and my favorite one is the opinion opener.
You have heard some guys on the internet selling eBooks that coast around fifty bucks on how to talk to women, in reality; they are going to teach you this one method.
And it's the best!
How do I know about those eBooks?
I've bought so many of them, sure I've learned some few things, but for the most parts, they were simply talking about this method.
Here is how it works:
You go to a woman and you ask her about her opinion on an issue, the nonconformist the issue is the better.
What do I mean by a nonconformist issue?
A war? The monetary situation of the USA? Famine in Africa?... no, a hot issue is gender related.
I want you to take a pen and a paper and write this one in big letters: GENDER RELATED.
Women are not interested by all other things if they don't revolve around them.
For example, you could go to a woman and ask her about her opinion on the way the republicans are screwing the Americans without their knowing, what you'd probably get from her is some dumb looks and "I don't know".
Or you could go to a woman and ask her this opinion question: who looks gayer: guys who dress great or muscular guys?
I've asked this question before and the women jump on it like fish on bait, they would argue and tell me stories, they would even neglect their friends to "express" their opinions…
These are the best ways to talk to women, read this article again and why not three times and do something with it, in other word, go out and do what you've learned.

2 comments:

  1. I have been slapped twice and purse beaten three times. Thanks for nothing jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, are you sure you did the right body language, maybe you should be taking courses on self defence instead!!

    ReplyDelete