Friday, August 19, 2011

How to talk so that women listen

How to talk so that women listen
I've always put major emphasize on how to talk to women, and I think I did pretty bad explaining it.
Yes, I have to say this now, before you read some of my previous articles.
The thing I did so bad that I'm almost ashamed of (no, I'm not really ashamed about this one) is to tell guys to talk to women.
You've read right, I'm nearly ashamed of advising guys and showing them some ways and techniques to talk to women!
Can you guess why?
It's because most men are going to just apply the first thing in these advices which is talking, and they will neglect the most important ones which will come later.
I'm really pissed off at this, last week; I've received an email from a guy where he "blamed" me for causing him to fail with a girl.
He wrote that I told him to "talk" with women and that my ways don't work.
Well, they will never work if you don't apply them.
Going to a woman and talking to her will never get you anywhere, what you should instead do is this:
Go to a woman and look her, in the eyes.
Trust me guys, this is one of my best advices about talking to women and even approaching them.
I will give you this one with a warning too: if you don't convey dominance in your body language, it will never work for you, this is the reality, accept it.
The second advice I want to give you about talking to women is to always have this mindset in mind: women want you to be ready to walk away when you feel heat or you don't like the way she behaves with you.
In fact, I like this quote from the movie heat: "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
Wow, this quote says it all.
Many guys will feel the heat coming from a woman and they are going to think in their minds "it's ok, I'll do more, I have to put more power, more strength, more efforts…"
Guys, this is not the way to talk to women, if you are in a club and she keeps rejecting you and treating you like sh"t look her right in the eyes and wave goodbye to her and walk away.
90% of the time, she will be shocked and asking herself about the reasons, and she may even chase you or become nicer to you.
In all cases, you need to be the powerful part in this deal, don't ever let a woman give you sh"t or you will end up with it all over you.
Take care guys and don't ever send me an email about something I said which you didn't try fully, ever.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment