Monday, August 29, 2011

How to make women talk to you

How to make women talk to you
Here are the two most important things to do to make women talk to you.
It's a male fantasy to have women coming up to him and starting a conversation with him.
Of course, to most guys, this would only be a fantasy and they would never know how to realize it or even that it's possible to do it.
Here are the two methods I've done it and I sure got some very favorable results from them.
I had this happening to me when I was just learning this stuff.
I went to a party in a friend's house, I was terribly angry at something and I soon noticed that some girls were looking at me strangely; one girl came up to me and started talking to me from nowhere!!
I was astonished, I didn't know what to say about this phenomena.
Later I found out why; it was because I had an angry face, I didn't smile nor look at girls nor seek their approval, I just was sitting in my place, totally self-absorbed and not caring the least about the girls in the party, the result was that I looked more attractive than most other guys.
The take home message from this experience is to stop showing the nice face to women in order for them to like you, what you should do instead is to look as if you don't care about asking women out or talking to them and they'd be the one trying to get hold of you.
  • The second tip on how to make women talk to you is to wear something flashy.
I don't know about this concept much, but I know this:
Whenever you wear something out of the ordinary, women's eyes are going to turn towards your direction.
Women are addicted to novelty, don't believe this? Just look at women's fashion, every hour a new thing is coming and all women will literally change their wardrobe content every year, men will do it in a life time.
Women love things that are strange and attractive, and one of these things, in fact the best of them, is wearing vintage clothing.
If you've got some few bucks to "waste", why not go to a used clothes shop and see what you can get from there.
Most of the times you will find yourself surrounded by hot women looking for vintage clothes for themselves.
This one single tip is amazing at getting all women turned towards you; they will come to you and ask you about what you are wearing and where you got it.
The best items I've found so far are: jeans and hats.
Don't buy anything else if you are just starting.
Jeans and hats are the most attractive clothing items you can wear to attract women and make them start a conversation with you.
They will come up to you and ask you about your style and they will even try to get you to show them where you shop, the truth is that they aren't interested in knowing where you shopped, they want to take you out.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment