Monday, July 18, 2011

clothes that attract women

Five clothes that attract women instantly

These five clothes are guaranteed to attract any woman to you instantly, just try one of them and see for yourself.

It's the truth, the moment you are going to wear any of these clothes, you will start noticing that a lot of women are looking at you differently, in fact, most of them will become very curious about you and would love you to approach them.
These are the best clothes to attract women to you, they have been tested by many men and the great thing about them is that they are easy to get and most guys will never pay close attention to them.
  • The first clothing item that will arouse attraction in women is a cowboy hat
Ok, I know, I sound so fruity by writing this.
It's the truth, I don't mean here only a cowboy hat, it's not that at all.
What I'm referring to her is any hat that will create a difference in you and will make you look more "exotic" and masculine to women.
A friend knows a guy who is always wearing a confederate hat, and he is constantly approached by women with "innocent" comments about his hat.
A woman once called him red neck in a way I wish a woman would call me that.
It's like a chick magnet, literally.
Another guy I know very much love to wear baseball caps, and not any type, his are really pieces of art.
They are decorated in a beautiful way and reflects a great love for his team.
I'm not a baseball fan, sorry if that offended you, however when a woman will approach me in a public place and ask me about my baseball cap and what does it mean to me, I'm definitely loving baseball.
If you want my personal opinion, try to go to a vintage shop and look for a hat or a cape that you think is very stylish, better yet, take a girl with you and let her choose one for you, the more stylish and strange the better.
However, don't fall into the absurd here!
I've seen many guys wearing very big cowboy hats and they looked simply awful, I could see a lot of women pointing at them and cracking a laugh with their friends about how ridicule those guys looked.
Stay away from exaggerations, and keep it simple, clean and stylish.
  • The second clothing item that will turn women's eyes in your direction is: a secret
Guess what this item is:
You wear it every day, you don't care that much about it, and it smells, what is it?
Yes, the shoes!!
How could guys do this to themselves?
I have never seen in my life a real guy, gay guys don't have this problem, in fact a girl told me once that she will know if a guy is gay or not just by his shoes, if they are dirty, he is straight as an arrow, if his shoes are well taken care of and are very attractive, there is a great probability he is …., anyway, a real guy who knows what shoes to wear and takes care of them every day.
Even I, the author of this post, will neglect them most of the times, I will only care about my shoes when I'm meeting a woman!
A woman once told me that she feels so yaaack when she sees a great looking guy approaching her and his shoes are horrible looking.
Go ask a girl to go shopping with you, it's the best thing I know about picking up the right shoes.
Ask about the leather quality and how it should be polished and what shoe polish to use.
  • The third clothing item is a necklace which has emotional value to you
It's not something that women will see from a far distance, but they are definitively going to notice it when you are near them.
I like what suffer guys do with their clothes; they customized them and personalize them enormously.
If you already had a necklace, try to add something to it that you like and which projects emotional value to it.
And try to have a story about it.
Women of all ages love well told personal stories about emotions.
This is the reason why women are addicted to so many stupid soap operas!
So, add to your necklace a small picture frame of your mother and father, a golden bullet, a small ring ….
And when a woman asks you about it, tell her: no, it's a secret.
She will go mad, trust me :)
  • The fourth item is a well ironed clean shirt
This one is pretty obvious, try to buy a shirt which is trendy and very good looking and for God's sake, iron it and take good care of it before you go out.
There is nothing in this world that will tell a woman how careless and dirty you are more than a shirt which lacks ironing and has spots in it.
  • The fifth thing is a great looking belt
Don't argue with this, a great looking belt that's well made and has a nice drawings or art to it is very attractive to most women between the ages of 14 and 70, in short, the women you will want to date.
Go to Google, and type in "handmade belts", you will be bombarded with choices, again, go bring a girl to choose for you and prepare your credit card.
  • The sixth clothing item that will attract women instantly is high priced jeans
I know, I've written five cloths but I've just remembered this one.
If you don't believe in the power of high priced brands, then I'm sorry for you.
For so many times I have told people and friends that no matter what you are wearing, how you are wearing it is the most important.
Well, I was wrong!
With high priced jeans, no matter how you wear them, they will always be different than most crap in the market.
I've just got myself a Diesel jean, for which I've paid dearly, and just from the first try, I could feel how it's well made and has so much character to it.

You don't need to ruin yourself to get such jeans, do as a very cheap and attractive friend of mine does: he goes to eBay and look for what he wants, most of the times, the prices are phenomenal.

0 Hey, Give your comment:

Post a Comment