Saturday, July 2, 2011

The best perfume to attract women

Here is the best perfume to attract women I've found so far. Believe me, it works.
I'm sure that you've had this idea before: you put on a great perfume and suddenly hot women would start chasing you, I saw this in an ad last summer.

This will never happen, I'm sorry.
Women aren't dumb creatures, they know what they are doing and a simple perfume will never attract them to this effect.
Let's get real now; what's the best perfume to attract women?
In my opinion, it's knowing what you are doing with a woman.
I know, it's not a perfume, it's better and more effective.
If you still want to know what's the best perfume to spray on you to make women crazy about you, here is it:
The answer is that there isn't just one perfume; there are three in women's opinions.
I'm not going to tell you my opinion in this matter ,it doesn't really count, what I'm going to tell you are opinions women have told me over and over and they have even helped me choose the best perfume to use for a woman.
There are many cheap perfumes out there that will tell you they will make women feel attracted, the truth is that most of them work just fine at covering sweaty and dusty odors from you, but to attract women, a perfume needs to have a lot of ingredients and tastes.
In other words, this doesn't come cheap.
So, the best one is one of the priciest too.
  • the first perfume a lot of women recommended and the one that got me so many positive comments from hot women is Paco Rabanne - 1 Million
Paco Rabanne 1 Million By Paco Rabanne For Men Edt Spray 3.4 OzI've already wrote about this one in so many of my posts, it's really my favorite perfume to attract women because it works.
I was waiting once for a taxi and a woman stood next to me waiting too, then she turns to me and asked me wondrously: "excuse me, what cologne are you using, I'd like to get my brother one?"
Later, I knew that she didn't have a brother and she wasn't really asking about the perfume, she was picking me up.
This isn't the only time women commented on Paco Rabanne - 1 Million, so many of my friends have told me similar stories.
Women go crazy for it and even men, no gay stuff here!
My boss kept on asking me about it, and where to get it, for a long time.
Cheap guy! wants me to buy it for him!
Click here to get Paco Rabanne 1 Million!!!
Marc Jacobs for Men by Marc Jacobs 4.2oz 125ml EDT SprayDon't look for anything else besides these two perfumes, I've tried many dozens and for the most parts, they are simply "elaborate deodorants".
What's great about Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs for Men is that the scents and the aromas are so dark and sweet at the same time, I don't know how to write about it, really.
It was a woman who suggested it to me and since then, it's the only other perfume I've used so much.
There are also a lot of deodorant that will tell you in ads that they will attract women and blablabla …
The truth is that most women have told me that they know a cheap smell from a great one!
So, no deodorants, pay some money for one of these two perfumes or do as my boss, wait for someone to buy it for you.
  • The third perfume I want to tell you about is not really a perfume.
This happened to me totally by surprise, I was eating coconut flavored biscuits and I left the wrap in my pocket.
After some few moments a woman asked me about the smell and then another one…
I was astonished; I figured out later that women are attracted to fruity smells too and that they can't resist them, really!!!!

So, the third perfume I'll suggest to you to attract women is any one that has some fruity flavors in it, the one I like best is simply some coconut extract cream.
Get one, they are very cheap, and apply it daily as a cream for your hands, you will be surprised how many women will like it.

6 comments:

  1. Besides putting on some perfume, you could try pheromone cologne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, why not. It's a great way too to smell good and to have a nice something about oneself with women, but there is one condition I've always emphasized: the cologne should be first rated by a woman, I don’t care what the advertisement will say about it, as long as a woman approve of it as "great", it's good.
    Thanks for the comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though my hubby and I have now been married for six years, I still want to encourage him to find more ways to make me attracted to him. In other words to be seductive towards me :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you’ve gotten an important weblog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your blog many women attract by perfumes i also attract towards by hubby through this and we do some seductive things with each other...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosewater is one scent which attracting women and has been creating magic

    ReplyDelete